Yasemin has been in the industry for 19 years and is highly committed to providing exceptional service. She understands the needs of new home owners as well as the needs of sellers to prepare their home for a successful sale. Some of her other work experiences include sales, marketing, advertising and customer service.
- MA degree in Business Management
- BA degree in Mass Communications, with an emphasis in Public Relations
The process of buying and selling a home can be a very overwhelming experience. With the exclusive marketing programs and technological tools that Coldwell Banker offers, Yasemin's goal is to ensure a smooth process throughout every transaction. She believes in listening, communicating, delivering and exceeding her clients expectations and building lifetime relationships.
- Member of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- e-Pro Certified Internet Professional
Yasemin was raised in Tokyo, Japan and attended the International School of the Sacred Heart. She completed her BA degree in Mass Communications in Oregon, and later earned a Master of Arts degree in Business Management while she was living in Hawaii. Her diverse background helps her understand different cultures and lifestyles. Yasemin enjoys her spare time skiing at Lake Tahoe, playing beach volleyball, wine tasting and traveling.